ONGC Videsh comes across good oil and gas shows in Colombia
Dated : 05 五月 2017 12:09:28 下午
ONGC Videsh has encountered exciting result in its well Mariposa-1 which is under drilling in CPO-5 block of Colombia. ONGC Videsh is the operator of the block and holds 70% P.I. and Amerisur Resources holds the remaining 30%.
Drilling commenced in the well Mariposa-1 on 24 March 2017. The well was directionally drilled to a total depth of 11,556 feet (MD). Electric Log analysis indicates the presence of approximately 120 feet of oil saturated net pay in the Lower Sands Unit 3 of the Une Formation. Good hydrocarbon shows of oil and gas were also encountered while drilling this section. The well is currently under conditioning to run and cement a 7” production liner in order to initiate the testing program.
ONGC Videsh Limited, New Delhi